God call us into relationship with Him and to grow in our relationships with others (Matthew 22:37-40). At Kissimmee Christian Church our Life Groups provide opportunities to build relationships with others. A life group is a place to learn and grow together as you discover Biblical truths that can be applied to everyday life.
Check the groups listed here and find the one that's right for you!
For more information, email Adam Robbins.
- Monday, 1:30PM during the summer. Good Samaritan Village. Dane Smith, facilitator.
- 1st Tuesday of the month, 7PM. "Circle of Faith" (Women's group). Marylee Joiner, facilitator.
- Tuesdays, Solivita. Virgil Plymale, facilitator.
- Tuesdays, 7PM. Remington. Marty Roberts, facilitator.
- 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:15PM. Mill run. (Pitch-in dinner each week.) Vic Clevenger, facilitator.
- 2nd & 4th Thursday. Various Location. Parents of Preschoolers. Lance Spencer, facilitator.
- Thursdays, 6:30PM. Women's group. Connie Click, facilitator.
- Fridays, 7PM. Neptune Rd. Norm Darling, facilitator.
- Fridays 7PM. Fortune Rd./E. Lakeshore Blvd. Mark Durbin, facilitator.
- Fridays 7PM. Poinciana. David Miller, facilitator.
- Every other Saturday, 6PM. Will Barber Rd./Neptune Rd. Marriage Enrichment. Tim Lytle, facilitator. (Childcare provided).
CELEBRATE RECOVERY groups meet at the church.
- Friday 6:30PM. Newcomers, men's & women's groups.
- Friday, 6:30PM. Celebration Place for kids (5k-5th grade).
- Friday, 6:30PM. Mini Celebration Place (3 & 4 year olds).