God calls us into relationship with Him and to grow in our relationships with others (Matthew 22:37-40). At Kissimmee Christian Church our Life Groups provide opportunities to build relationships with others. A life group is a place to learn and grow together as you discover Biblical truths that can be applied to everyday life.
FIND A LIFE GROUP
Check the groups listed here and find the one that's right for you!
(For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Monday, 1:30PM. Good Samaritan Village. Dane Smith, facilitator.
- 1st Tuesday of the month, 7PM. "Circle of Faith" (Women's group). Marylee Joiner, facilitator.
- Tuesdays, Solivita. Virgil Plymale, facilitator.
- Tuesdays, 7PM. Remington. Marty Roberts, facilitator.
- 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:15PM. Mill run. (Pitch-in dinner each week.) Vic Clevenger, facilitator.
- 2nd & 4th Thursday. Various Location. Parents of Preschoolers. Lance Spencer, facilitator.
- Thursdays, 6:30PM. Women's group. Connie Click, facilitator.
- Fridays, 7PM. Neptune Rd. Norm Darling, facilitator.
- Fridays 7PM. Fortune Rd./E. Lakeshore Blvd. Mark Durbin, facilitator.
- Fridays 7PM. Poinciana. David Miller, facilitator.
- Every other Saturday, 6PM. Will Barber Rd./Neptune Rd. Marriage Enrichment. Tim Lytle, facilitator. (Childcare provided).
- Friday 6:30PM. Newcomers, men's & women's groups.
- Friday, 6:30PM. Celebration Place for kids (5k-5th grade).
- Friday, 6:30PM. Mini Celebration Place (3 & 4 year olds)
CELEBRATE RECOVERY groups meet at the church.