Registration begins: Saturday, July 1, 2017
Registration deadline: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Evaluation 1 (for K5-3rd graders): Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 5-8PM
Evaluation 2 (for 4th-6th graders): Friday, August 18, 2017 from 5-8PM
First & Second Practice: August 29, 2017 & September 5, 2017 from 5-8PM
First Game(s): Saturday, September 9, 2017 from 9AM-12PM
Award Ceremony: Sunday, November 12, 2017 from 6-8PM
- Registration is $65 per student for both basketball or cheerleading.
- All practices will be held on Tuesday nights from 5-8PM, and will be in the Ministry Center. Each student can plan on their portion of the practice only being an hour long.
- All games will be held on Saturdays from 9AM-12PM and will be in the Ministry Center. Each student can plan on their portion of the morning only being an hour long.
- Games and practices are for 10 consecutive weeks. First game starts on September 9 and last game is November 11.
- Concessions will be open during these times (or as much as possible).
- We are NOT requiring them to purchase Upward shorts, but they can do so for a cost of $15 each pair.
- There will be a discount for multiple kids from the same household ($5 for the second child, $10 for the third and $15 for the fourth.
- Jersey sizing will be determined at the student’s evaluation.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org